PRODUCTS USED IN FOR THIS LOOK ○
• Miss.Helen eyeshadow Base.
• Any black matte e/s.
• MAC Romping e/s
• MAC Stars n Rockets e/s
• MAC Vanilla e/s
• MAC Transparent Teal Glitter
• Glamourdoll Eyes Hollywood
• Glamourdoll Eyes Rave
INSPIRED BY THIS AMAZING BOY ○
SIGMA BRUSHES ○
MUSIC BY ○ Kevin Mcleod
various tips to help make a Snow Queen/Fairy costume, or anything else dealing with snow and Winter.
how to make the snowflakes:
1. fold a piece of paper twice, then cut out your shape.
2. cut the final shape in half.
3. spray with spray adhesive.
4. while adhesive is still wet, paint with pigment to give color.
5. spray lightly with adhesive, and paint with reflects glitter.
flip it over and repeat steps 3-5, let dry, and you're done!
go check the blog for photos of the look and a detailed list of what was used: